Belle Vue Risk Assessments.
Our number one priority in our business is passenger
safety and comfort. Our commitment to safety and comfort on
an ongoing basis include:
* Having fully skilled maintenance staff who are trained
annually to ensure they carry out stringent safety checks on
* Recruiting and Inducting highly skilled drivers who have
positive personalities who go the extra mile on each and
* Receiving references checks and CRB checks on all of our
* Monitoring, assessing and retraining our driver team
with regards to their driving skills.
* Training our drivers to CPC standard on an annual
* Having annual Insurance assessments to ensure all
departments of our business operate in a safe and well
* Assessing our customers feedback from our customer
aftersales forms and changing our management policies to
ensure progress is made in providing a better service.
Should you have any queries at any time please do not
hesitate to contact our office where you can be assured of
our very best attention.
If you would like to receive an up to date RISK
ASSESSMENT please email our office and an email detailing all
our Risk Assessments will be sent to you direct.