Our number one priority in our business is passenger safety and comfort. Our commitment to safety and comfort on an ongoing basis include:
* Having fully skilled maintenance staff who are trained annually to ensure they carry out stringent safety checks on our fleet.
* Recruiting and Inducting highly skilled drivers who have positive personalities who go the extra mile on each and every journey.
* Receiving references checks and CRB checks on all of our team.
* Monitoring, assessing and retraining our driver team with regards to their driving skills.
* Training our drivers to CPC standard on an annual basis.
* Having annual Insurance assessments to ensure all departments of our business operate in a safe and well managed manner.
* Assessing our customers feedback from our customer aftersales forms and changing our management policies to ensure progress is made in providing a better service.
Should you have any queries at any time please do not hesitate to contact our office where you can be assured of our very best attention.
If you would like to receive an up to date RISK ASSESSMENT please email our office and an email detailing all our Risk Assessments will be sent to you direct.