Who is your favourite sports star?
Pep Guardiola. He has a passion and philosophy on football that I have never seen in any other human being.
What is your favourite film?
The Greatest Showman. It’s a great family film and emphasises that dreams and hard work pay off.
Who's the most famous person you have ever met?
Simon Cowell. I had the pleasure of chauffeuring him back in the day when Pop Idol was on TV. He was a lovely down to earth guy and we chatted like two mates in the pub.
Where is your favourite holiday destination?
Benalmadena, Spain. I have a second home there and never want to get back on the plane!
What are your favourite hobbies?
- Being a father to a Disney princess
- Personal Development
- Health & Fitness
- Football, I support Man City, over land and sea.
- Socialising with friends over food and wine
- Reading – anything entrepreneurial
What meal would you cook for your works team?
- Red Thai Chicken Curry Soup
- Chicken in White Wine Sauce, Roast Potatoes, Green Beans and Carrots.
- Fruit Salad with Lemon Yogurt, grazed with Sliced Almonds and Honey.
If you could change one thing in this world what would it be?
I’d cure cancer.