Our goal is to provide a transport service by road that is safer, cleaner and greener.
Our Maintenance Program
Belle Vue operate a comprehensive maintenance program to ensure our fleet are kept in a safe and efficient condition at all times.
We operate the following procedures to ensure our Vehicle Maintenance is professional and meets legislation governed by DVSA (Driver Vehicle Standards Agency):
- Daily Walk Round Vehicle Checks (One by the driver before using the vehicle and one by our maintenance at 6am every morning).
- 28 Day Vehicle Inspection Checks
- Annual MOT Testing with a very high pass rate.
- Tachograph Assessments on a weekly basis and then we have them sent off to an outside contractor (Lloyd Morgan) for professional analysis.
- Acci Cameras Kits are installed on board and are checked on the Walk Round Check and on a weekly basis.
- Daily Quality Control Spot Checks on the Fleet
- Quality Control Checks every evening after the fleet is valeted and parked up.
- A rigid paperwork policy that records all vehicle faults and their rectifications.
Our Maintenance Philosophy
To have up to date well managed maintenance premises incorporating two coach parks, a coach garage and body shop.
A comprehensive Health & Safety Policythat is designed & governed by Bespoke Insurance Specialist – C&C insurance Brokers.
Acting on our annual Insurance Inspections and keeping our Management Systems up to date as legislation changes.
Carrying out Risk Assessments on a regular basis.
Reviewing and Updating our Operational Procedures.
Ensuring all staff are trained to DVSA Standards.
All Vehicle Lifting Equipment in our garage Inspected and Certified on a 6 monthly basis by qualified engineers.
Having all Vehicle Lifts Inspected on a 6 monthly basis to Loler Standards.
Viewing all CCTV Vehicle Images where required to maintain optimum standards throughout.
PCV Garage Services
We offer the following services to outside Coach Operators and Commercial Contractors.
- Maintenance Contracts
- Vehicle Inspections
- MOT Preparation
- MOT Testing
- Brake Testing
- Replacement Coach with Driver to carry your onward journeys
- Business Consultancy & Management / Staff Training for small PCV Operators. (Including Accountancy, Marketing, HR, Operational Procedures, Maintenance, Growth & Development). For further information please visit www.thebellevuecoach.co.uk
If you require any help or advice and would like to speak to our team please do not hesitate to contact our office any time.